2023 GRAND PRIX USA.
The 2023 Grand Prix USA Series Competition is heating up and will eventually include 30 races across the U.S. A total of 195 athletes will be recognized (Top 5 Overall Male, Female, & Non-Binary. Plus, 180 Age Groups). Athletes who successfully complete 2 scored events are eligible for series awards. Athletes who participate in more events have their 2 BEST scores count.
- In 2023, over $10,000 worth of prizes will be awarded.Top 5 Overall (Male, Female, & Non-Binary)
- Top 3 Age Group (Male, Female, & Non-Binary) – 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85+
- Participant ages will be calculated as of 12.31.22.
- Maximum point score allowed per race is 150.
- If an athlete finishes 1st overall and 1st in their age group, they receive 1st place points in each scored category.
How are points calculated?
- Most Cal Tri Events races have 14 events. Each is scored separately.
- An athlete’s score = 100 x (average time for that event) / (athlete’s time for that event)
- 150 is the max number of points that can be earned
- The Top 2 results are summed for consideration for Grand Prix USA awards
2023 Grand Prix USA Results
Click a participant to see points details.